View Single Post
Old 02-20-2010, 06:00 PM
  # 135 (permalink)  
Asta1

Mirage & Spryte: Good to hear from you guys! I helped my husband with a menu and grocery list for next week and sent him off grocery shopping by himself so I could work. Looks like he came back with pretty much the right stuff as I did the putting away. (Can't rely on him for TOO MUCH or I'll never find anything ever again.) And, as I write this he is making a pizza. Not a dolled up frozen pizza like I usually do, but he bought a tube of Pillsbury pizza dough and a jar of sauce. The rest of the stuff we had in the fridge, cupboard or freezer. It got to be about 5 and I asked if he had planned about thawing the sausage, etc from the freeze, and reading the instructions for the dough, and maybe precooking the veggies a little bit (I think the mushrooms turn out better if you saute them a bit first). Anyway, he is busy in the kitchen. I put the last tax return away (I think) for the day that I will work on. I'm at a stopping point and have a call in to the client for some answers. I could start on another by just doing some mindless copying of documents while waiting for pizza to be done. That's a good idea. I'll check out new posts and dinner posts and then start copying if dinner isn't done. We have an "action" netflix movie for tonight that I'm not too excited about. One of spouse's choices. And I'm not a big sports TV fan (even the Olympics) -- I'll probably knit while paying 1/2 attention to the movie and then go read. Have a great rest of the weekend. Hope Tytan survives! Hugs to everyone! :ghug3