Thread: Was I Wrong??
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2010, 07:40 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Jadmack25

I wish I had a dollar for every time I used the words "but, you said.. whatever", as what I thought and believed I had heard, seen, done and understood before, was suddenly turned upside-down, inside-out, back-the-front or disappeared into Nowhere Land, becoming a non-event.

Suddenly, my brain must be playing tricks, my eyes and ears not working well and my memory was a problem.

Hmmmmm....these comments on my faculties from someone who forgot his name and address, lost 3 pairs of glasses in a week, hid hundreds of dollars and forgot where, lent out money, but how much and who to..No idea!!!

Says he used alcohol to numb pain of his past....Later on, I was the reason he drank.....I put him there.

If I was that damned powerful and God like, trust me....I would not have arthritis and old age aches and pains....and I'd have HEALED him of alcoholism, not pushed him to the pub.

Wonderful little old DENIAL....what a sense of the ridiculous we need to appreciate what a load of $**&^@# it really is. Now at the first sign of this foe, I am fast away, because

God bless