Thread: Unsure Newcomer
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2010, 10:48 PM
  # 20 (permalink)  
dasha

I am a raging Acoholic,Who has just awoke from a long!
And very dangerous slumber..My quest now is to get well and stay well,as one or 2 guys
have put things here,this is a life or death buisness,we are in here,playing with a time
bomb an not knowing when its going to go off is a dangerous way to play in life.. I am
on now my 3rd day..And after a brutal weekend of abuse my liver is so sore! throbbing,
feelin bruised and hurt...An is going to need some serious Tlc..I may yet summon up
the bottle to go visit my doc...After nearly 12yrs of everyday drinking..Wine an beer,
an get a check up...I know many have said here also about reachin a point.. Were
if you dont stop it could become the point of no return...I beleive this point with me
is almost reached..Almost 46 yrs old... CHANGE is gonna come alright.. The days of
behaving like a 20yr old irresponsible wreckless insensitive drunk..And the agonys
of mind that come with this package of life..Are about to be wiped.. And i hope i can
by doin these things can offer a little hope to others..This time round not afraid bring
it on...alcoholism... I Gotta a whole new angle on this.. Ready to install a whole new
package of thinking and outlook to the equation! at the end of the day,for me its
Black and White...good day to all and its a pleasure to read many good threads.