View Single Post
Old 02-16-2010, 08:49 AM
  # 128 (permalink)  
mirage

Ah, well the Brits are known for their love of ski jumping. (note the sarcasm) Yes, I remember Linda (great name...it's like buttah.)

Well Asta...lately I've been a little obsessed with leveling up on a facebook game called Farmtown. You build a farm..buy stuff..plant crops..hire other people on line to harvest and plow, etc. I know..it sounds stupid..but once you get going, you want to level up to buy cool stuff. And it's interactive, so you're chatting with others while playing. I have a friend who I'm helping level up right now, as I maxed out the other day. I'm one of those who spend too much time on facebook.

I've seen 5 of the 10 Oscar nomed pictures. Busy movie season for me..I try to see as many as I can before the award ceremony. (I think I've said this before..deja vu.) Other than that..the boys are home this week on mid-winter break, so we've got some "play dates" scheduled. My bro's bday today, so we're getting together tonight for dinner with them and my 'rents. Applebees. I think I'm safe from calamari there. (I don't do any kind of seafood really..so I've nothing against squid specifically..just an overall distaste (pun) for the ocean dwelling creatures.)

Yep, watchin the Vancouver games. I almost feel like I have to, as they only come around every 4 years, but I do like it. Got stuck having to see how pair skating turned out last night. Kept me up till midnight. There were people fallin all over the place!! At first I felt horrible for them..then it got kinda FUN! I know..I'm sick. Can't...stop...watching....