View Single Post
Old 02-11-2010, 04:12 PM
  # 111 (permalink)  
Asta1

Originally Posted by mirage View Post
Happy birthday to Tytan Jr! Cute age..sounds like he had a blast. Gotta love the Rain Forest Cafe!

I know, Asta...and then there were 3!
I tried knitting once, Asta. I didn't get into it, but I see it in my future. My goal is to make my husband heavy hunting socks. I do cross stitch, though. My sil gave me one to do a year and a half ago..I'm still working on it. It's huge..2 houses side by side. It's easy to put it down and let a lot of time go by, so I got it out yesterday..have to work on it more.

Anyone watch Survivor? New one starts tonight..can't wait!
Had our first snow day of the year yesterday. Happy kids!
I'm on day 10, btw..feeling good..trying not to worry about the night I wanna pick up. Oh, it'll come.

Have a great Thursday!
I do cross stitch and needlepoint too, but my last needlepoint project wore me out! There were so many small areas of different colors. Knitting goes a lot faster and you see the finished product faster (usually, especially if you have a pattern that uses a large size needle).

Never got into Survivor. Name about any other show, however, & I've probably watched it. Congrats on Day 10. You are right in trying not to worry about the eventual crave. Enough problem of dealing with it then, much less worrying about it ahead to time. Stay focused on the cross stitch (altho some of those projects seem intended to drive people to drink!!! LOL)