View Single Post
Old 02-10-2010, 11:30 PM
  # 203 (permalink)  
nlynn97

Ekat,

Is there someone who can be with you when you detox? Anyone out there know if there are people that specialize in detox? Someone that will come to your home and help you get through it?

I just made it two days but it hurt so bad I thought I was going to die and I gave in. I'm going to try again. I know it’s hard to think about but two weeks that’s all we have to make it to, then we can work on the future. But first we should start with today. Just try to take a little less everyday. Even if it's just half a pill less. Never give up just keep trying. I was abused for years and I lived through it. I thought I wouldn't make it out alive but I did. It's hard to think like that when you are in it but you will make it out. I feel hopeless most of the time too. But live for your daughter and your other child and live for you. I relate to your story so much. I have never done other drugs, I was given pain meds by my doctor, I have suffered from OCD (sometimes I clean like crazy), anxiety & depression also, I used to be a runner and now I can hardly work, I don’t know if you feel this but I'm so ashamed of what I've become. My husband and I want to have kids but I cant in the state that I'm in. This is ruining my marriage. I never thought this would be me. It's a shame your ex can’t be more supportive. I'm praying that you get the angel and strength to pull you through this.

Lynn