View Single Post
Old 02-10-2010, 08:51 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
original

Wink Thankyou to all at SR.

I was thinking of you guys earlier, while my gf got drunk, and so did I.
I would like to say that I value everything I read here at SR, you guys are probably better than AA in my mind. I can check in to SR ANYTIME, and read other people's stories.

Hear me out....
I've been drinking light beer lately, which means im no longer part of the 'pink cloud' group. I really know I have a problem, and I want to do something about it. But I've also been a rich kid for years, and have never seen the point in having a job (hate me hahahah), but recently, I've discovered the joys of being employed, and now, I can't stand to sit around and do nothing!!!! so...

Now I want to join the military (please dont judge), I'm a beast for adrenaline, and since I've been serving my time on my DUI (oct 2009) I just want to be doing good things. (please leave out army negativeness.... or comment if u will, I just want to be engaged in action all the time)

Anyway.... I want to keep this short... I've been drinking light beer for a while now, and been having a great time, but I know that the key to a happy life is NOT DRINKING AT ALL.

I just wanted to check in here, to let you guys know, that I ****** up.

I can offer no insperation, I can offer no story, but I know that one day I want to be alcohol free, but right now, I am not strong enough, but I still want to be HERE. I realise my problem, and so this was just to let you guys realise that I'm not ignoring SR. If anything, thankyou for all the help you guys gave me, and I wish you all another 24. please forgive me for not being as strong as the rest of you... you all give me strength..\

THANKYOU

ANDY

PS... that's from the bottom of my heart
and the top