View Single Post
Old 02-10-2010, 02:03 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
cjsg

I have been to AA and NA enough to have gotten to know a few of them pretty good. I havent been in a week and I havent approached anyone about sponsoring as yet. I always kind of held off until after I stopped the suboxone. Im probably going to go again I mean I m off the sub now time to get going. I am well aware that starting taking drugs again isnt an option. I have worked too hard to get this far and at the moment I am staying with a ton of family who know whats going on these last two days. I did all my drugs in mexico and I wouldnt know where to get anything in this 2000 person isolated oklahoma town. I still feel empowere and know that staying clean every day has got to be the first thing taken care otherwise nothing in my life will have foundation. Im just ridiculously overwhelmed today and frustrated at my apparent impotency in processing it. I m sure there have been a ton of posts like this from every stressed out newby. I know this will pass. I guess what I am seeing is that this is the time to start using some tools in learning to deal with things and react to life's crap in new unfamiliar ways.........just a bad day really