View Single Post
Old 02-08-2010, 02:59 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  
Lotus2009

Originally Posted by anvilhead View Post
the more directly i state things the more TO HIM it sounds like - blah blah blah, this is what i want you to do and i want you to do it now dammit because you are a moron and can't think for yourself.
Originally Posted by live View Post
I can't imagine a group of guys having this discussion! LOL
And now he is teasing me by "calling me" by calling out my name from the other rooms from time to time.
I think it is telling that his last "call" was: "HONEY! Why am I in a bar?"
HAHAHA, You two got me laughing again THANKS!!! I'm feeling much better (well besides my cold symptoms - argh)!

We (AH and I) do need to get rid of all that tension somehow... hm... I liked your sketti-sauce talk idea, but I'm really not sure how well that would work. At this point it's really hard to catch him at a time when he is sober/not hungover. Usually if I even try to start talking about something serious, he likes to walk away or has more important things to do - which is why I started the "do you have time to talk" approach, that is usually responded by rolling eyes and a "what now". We'll see, how much longer we'll make it - at this point I'm not very optimistic that our marriage will last too much longer. BUT I KNOW I CAN ALWAYS RELY ON THIS FORUM WHEN I'M IN NEED OF SOME STRENGTH AND ADVICE -