View Single Post
Old 02-08-2010, 10:47 AM
  # 16 (permalink)  
findmyway

I am looking for naranaon and am planning to go to the first meeting I find, he let me know that over the next couple weeks hes going to be working xtra hours so I have the time to attend some meetings. funny how things work out eh?
i love him a lot...and that means that i cant sit by and watch this happen. ugh. because of the amount of money he makes he has a lot of addict friends that profit off of the self destruction...and sometimes i feel like that too- in the sense that i am here we have the illusion of a "perfect" family but we are both so empty. I want him to quit drugs but I dont want to be resented for it and I feel thats what is going to happen.
im by no means a perfect person- and i hate that feeling of being "motherly"... how do you guys deal with your loved one when they use..say something, dont, and what to do with all of those feelings... i dont nag by any means but whenever i bring up an issue that needs to be discussed he shuts down. he says he wants to be here but his actions prove otherwise.
my brains all muddled...since i grew up with an addict mom and stepfather i dont know what "normal" is... im so f'in confused.