View Single Post
Old 02-04-2010, 12:56 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Insulated

ummm...my A just bought a trac phone and hid it. He had pills stashed everywhere too! I know if he were alive today, he'd never pee in a cup for me. It'd really devalue him. Mine only stayed in rehab 14 of the 30 days. Managed to manipulate them and poof, he was out. Didn't adhere to the outpatient post hospital arrangement either. Didn't have a sponsor, didn't go to meetings. He's dead now of an overdose, only 5 months out of rehab. He got incredibly creative to get his drugs. He didn't even have a car! You'll know if yours is using...they do stupid stuff that is indicative of use. Watch his actions. Mine was offended and hurt quack quack quack that I didn't trust him. He lied, deceived, cheated, stole and HE was mad at ME for not trusting him? HA! Don't make yourself a codependent nutcase with trying to predict all kinds of protective methods. Do keep coming here and venting. Your may not be in active addiction, but better to save yourself during this time than to be caught unprotected with an active addict.