View Single Post
Old 02-03-2010, 05:58 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
InsideOut
Living in the moment!

My husband is really acting weird!!!

Day 32 for me!! Feeling better each day, started going back to the gym daily!! Wow, it is really adding so much to my day, I am looking forward to it now!! I want to return back to the athlete I was in 2005, participating in Triathlons and riding some serious miles on my bike!!! I am so HaPPy to have some of those desires back!! Still going to take it slow, which is hard for me since I do everything to the extreme!!

My husband is acting weird.....seems like the better I get the more aches and pains he has!! Panic attacks, doctor visits, whining, he can't explain whats wrong.......Makes me wonder if he is having some anxiety surrounding my reaching for recovery!! The doc did give him an anti-depressant for anxiety attacks and lorazapam for immediate relief!! My first reaction was to see if he would share a loraz with me.......He won't, thank goodness!! So I am just spending more time at the gym while he sleeps!! That's really a DRAG!! Hopefully, he will get use to his meds and quit sleeping so much!! He usually always wants to go to the gym with me!! I need to be patient but it is hard for me to understand what he might be going through!!! He is an addict from way back but can pick up and put down on his terms, doesn't drink anymore either!!! GGGRRRRR, he can never understand why I can NOT do the same!!!

Grateful to be sober today!!