View Single Post
Old 01-30-2010, 03:39 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
teke
grateful rca

Originally Posted by Nichole78 View Post
First and foremost he is still clean....just a week shy of 16 months VERY proud BUT here is whats been going on.

He met a girl back in October, he met her at a meeting (next mistake). he was in a program kind of like a halfway house, but less rules, had to do meetings and counceling and be in by 1030pm. Well he didnt like the curfew cause he couldnt spend as much time with her as he wanted, so he talks to his family about moving in with his sponser,..............

he wanted more independace. well the day he moved in his sponser he ended up in the ER for overdosing...................

He ended up ripping his work check up so he couldnt cash it so he coudlnt use, I was very proud of him for that. Next day mom goes to get his dog cause the gf was going to sell HIS dog,

he didnt go to work, hasnt been feeling well due to Hep C

they were suppose to sign on an apartment but didnt all of a sudden shes not helping him with any rent cause shes gonna go to school in boston and is taking train and needs her money, Ok so he cant afford it on his own meanwhile his family helped get the money together for him for the security deposit.
after reading what coffee said, i HAD to go back and read your original post. i knew something about his story did quite add up. i have to say i totally agree with her. in recovery, they would always say "its hard to kid a kidder".

first, i'm a recovering crack addict and in no way am i gonna hang around all day with druggies trying to fight using, and i sure as heck not gonna tear up my paycheck to keep from using.

i think its possible that he used the gf as an excuse to leave the halfway house. i mean he moved in with the sponsor and od.

so, whatever happened to the security deposit that his family gave him?

don't mean no harm but seems to me, they all were using epecially since the gf was willing to sell the dog.

in rehab, we all would sit around and have big laughs about all the crazy tall tales we told trying to get money for drugs or to protect our drug use, even though we were the only ones that the lies made sense to. not that anything was funny but we could see how pitiful our excuses and lies were.

honey, please focus on you. like i said before, he'll figure it out when he's ready.