View Single Post
Old 01-30-2010, 09:37 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
teke
grateful rca

hi, i think you've probably done and said all you know how so now, maybe its time for you to step out of her way and give her a chance, to find life for herself. i think all the helping we try to do, sometimes hinders the process. i know its painful and hard to do but think about it, you can help her to her grave and you can worry yourself to yours.

yeah, it may come to jail, homelessness and pennyless but nothing is worse than death. i say give her a chance at life, let her fall on her own, as low as she wants to go. its the most loving thing you can do for the both of you.

just like hydo said, she may not understand right now, she may accuse you of all kinds of uncaring emotions but thats ok, its her addictive thinking thats doing the talking. i think she's more apt to see how bad her choices are if she thought you were not gonna be there to save her from herself.

try to keep the focus on you, deep down, she knows you love her. once she finds her way to her bottom, hopefully she'll come up fighting. for me, the harder the struggle, the harder i fought to get clean and stay clean. let her go, focus on you and pray, pray, and pray. i'll be praying with you.