View Single Post
Old 01-30-2010, 07:04 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Seren
Forum Leader

Originally Posted by I'm tired View Post
I know that if she is able to find drugs-money for drugs-etc...that she is capable to find recovery as well. In her stints at rehab she had to of gained some tools to lead her to where it is she needs to be to lead a clean productive life. She is uninsured & was told she is not able to receive help through the county until July. As her PO told me "C cannot wait until July". So as I try to get off of this ride I struggle with getting all of me off--not only 1 leg & 1 arm that is off so far.
Oh, yes, she is perfectly capable. She'll tell you that she has been abandoned by everyone in her family and that strangers care more for her than you do. It's all manipulation and BS. My stepson was turned out of his father's house one year ago (almost to the day). He has spent a couple of stints in county jails and more recently ended up at a homeless shelter. But now.....now he has found a job....he is living in the home of a Christian counselor who has agreed to guide him....he called his sister to apologize for all the abuse he heaped on her over the years!

It was in no way easy for Mr. HG to turn his son out into the street, but it was the best thing for ALL involved. Your daughter is perfectly capable of turning this around for herself, or not, but you are not required to have a front row seat to all the drama!!!!

Hugs and prayers for you and your daughter!

HG