Old 01-22-2010, 05:27 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Jadmack25

So Tired, I am so sorry for the situation you are in. No wonder you are So Tired, and of course worried at what lies ahead for you.

I wish I could say it will get better, that he will go to rehab and all will be well...BUT...I just can't do that and frankly I don't think you would believe me.

I agree with Live and Bernadette, in that you see an attorney ASAP and find out exactly what rights you have if you are forced to leave him.

I reckon 6 years with your AH is equal to 25 years of marriage, and probably feels that long to you.

I still can't figure how someone can make life such a hell, scare you as he has, force you into leaving for your sanity and health and they aint at fault. Sheesh!!!

Have you got somewhere you can go if you need to? If not, I suggest contacting an agency soon, as a precaution for your safety. If he has such little care for his life, he is incapable of caring much for anyone's, including yours.

No-one at our age, should have this stress put on them and if you can get the legal position clear for you, it may ease the stress you feel a little.

I have you in my prayers.

God bless