View Single Post
Old 01-18-2010, 02:29 PM
  # 20 (permalink)  
JenT1968

LOL, I bit today too. I rang to sort out defined times for him to see the kids, without me. He doesn't want this for whatever his own reasons are, I keep explaining that I need to have things planned not "I might pop over tomorrow" and him not turning up, or "what are you doing this afternoon?": it's a military operation to get the kids out of the house if I need a pint of milk, so spontaneity is no problem for him but can waste my entire day, and I have NO spare time.

We agreed monday here at the house, wednesday to have ds on his own at his and then he states "we'll leave it at that, I can't agree times for the weekend because I don't know what I'll be doing".

we talk for a bit and he's immovable and I ask (my tone was not entirely placatory) what is so important every weekend that he can't plan around having his kids and all of a sudden: "don't you ever say that" with an aggressive tone "its nothing to do with what I have planned", I raise my voice slightly slightly and say: "but that's what you said". he tells me to stop shouting at him. I am going to record our conversation next time, the man has no idea what a shout is.

so he refuses to speak to me for 2 mins then (LOL) asked in a patronising tone if I was done?

Still he is having the children for 2 hours on a saturday without me sat there and when he started saying he was ill and didn't feel like listening to my f*cking shrieking I said "oh whatever" and hung-up: LOL I feel like a bloody 16-year old, god he's a t*sser. But I have free time now, even if it's just 2 hours a week plus I don't actually care that I raised my voice, so I'm scoring it as a win LOL.