View Single Post
Old 01-18-2010, 12:20 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
transformyself
I Love Who I Am

and you thought I was so smart

Rather I did. I thought I was so smarty
vent vent vent..

AH called, all pissy with me. At first saying he needed, "adventure" in his life. That gave me a little trigger, because of course even though I lecture you all about not acting in fear he can still hook me in if I allow it. In this case it's that he will hook up with his slutty affair partner again because he needs excitement. But when that didn't work he turned to money. Saying little snitty things to me about how he has none and I sold the refridgerator and washer out of our foreclosed house and am keeping the money all for myself while he doesn't have a penny to his name.

BS. He took $40 out of the 100 for the fridge. Probably drank it all. In one night

My electricity and gas is scheduled for shut off Friday unless I give those monsters $300. If it weren't for an overpayment on an editing job and selling off our stuff I'd be nowhere near having that amount. AND I'm behind on my rent.

He was quite bitchy, asking how much money I have and did I pay my DTE bill/ I listened to his crap for a little while, then said, "are you getting nasty with me? What's your problem? Don't you talk to me this way."

Regardless of how I think I'm right and he's wrong, regardless of why I think I need heat and electricity more than he needs beer, I should communicate with him with distance. With detachment.

But the issue with money and our needs is so ancient. He will ensure he has beer when the kids have no food or milk. That's why we don't live together anymore. He's selfish and a sniveling child. And now I see him tossing that "I need excitement in my life," as a veiled threat. What a jerk. He gets resentful and lives in his fantasy about how I"ve done him wrong. Hilarious!

I'm so mad at him, but will go back to the dishes, laundry and sorting out my life.

thanks for letting me vent. argghhhhh...