View Single Post
Old 01-16-2010, 12:26 PM
  # 28 (permalink)  
Impurrfect

((Lies)) Brit IS a minor but only stepmom has guardianship and she is a QUEEN codie. She is why Brit is like she is in the first place...never wanted to tell her "no" and if dad DID, stepmom would go behind his back (when he was out of town) and let Brit do what she wanted. So, she's a child who's never really had to face consequences or boundaries...except from me. Now, when she gets mad, she screams and cusses so much, it's better she leaves because I can't calm her AND dad down.

It will be okay, she's just going to have to learn some lessons the hard way. I'll continue to be a role model (from a distance for now) and support her when she's doing right. If she gets in trouble, well, she's going to have to deal with that and I've told her that from the get-go.

((Lisa)) - I don't think you will have all these problems, I really don't. There is definitely the "teenage rebellion" but Brit goes beyond that and you and your hubby are on the same page. MY family, sometimes I think, isn't even in the same BOOK!

Hugs and prayers!

Amy