Old 01-14-2010, 10:35 AM
  # 17 (permalink)  
sunset2000
Sober Date 12/21/09

Smile

Wow, I wasn't expecting such a harsh reaction to my thoughts, which I thought we were asked to give. Perhaps I could have been more succinct.

Anyway, I'm not speaking for anyone but myself, Rob. I work from home and I have production meetings and editing clients over every week. For me, it's just not professional to have something so intimate and personal in my work space. Nor would I particularly want to have to explain it to clients if I did. That's just me.

On a personal note, I am a single gal hoping to date again soon, and sorry if it's true but a huge montage of chopped up random images in my bedroom wouldn't be easy to explain either! LOL I like to reveal my soul a little more slowly than that, soberinwpg! :-)

I also suggested that for me personally, perhaps a smaller montage that I could put away would work best for me and I said I was interested and wanted to hear more.

I also did not use the word "scam". I am a big fan of both Robbins and the Secret, so that comparison was not meant as a negative. Just that it's been done before. Perhaps not directed towards addicts per se, but that's what might be interesting about your program.

As I also said, I am open to anything at this point that might help. However, I would simply like to know if the program you're referring to costs money? If it's free and not part of some bigger marketing plan, then that would be good to know as well. And if there are fees involved it would just be helpful to know how much.

I think visualization is a great tool, but without action and commitment, it's not quite as effective. And from what I'm hearing, addicts (like myself) have a lot of work to do. Just my thoughts.

P.S. As a struggling filmmaker I am always looking for inspiration.