View Single Post
Old 01-11-2010, 07:58 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
Alphao5
Yada Yada

Thanks everyone for replying, i dont have alot of time have to be at work in 15 mins, I got a whole 3 and half housrs sleep and have only been getting this sense I stopped on 12/30 it feels like its never going to end! I know it will, and I under stand the idea behind 1930, but again its 2010 and I guess I am doing this a differnt way, I have quit before on my own and I know its possible to do it again! It was a weakness that got me high again after a year of not using heroin! thats the part I need to overcome this time, is not just detoxing but to to figure out why the heck I said yes again, I know the cause gf broke up with me, but the reason I went that route???? Instead of putting a smile on my face and looking forward to other possiblities I thought well I am worthless again and really thats the part I am having a hard time grasping on to, is I geuess depression in general! and why my actions are so out of line with "Normal" standards, anyways everyone is being great here sorry about my up front attitude! and hope everyone does a great job today! I will be trying to *shivers cold again*