View Single Post
Old 01-01-2010, 07:21 PM
  # 17 (permalink)  
silentone

Sugah and Dee, I am glad that these strong craving will eventually sub-side.

Sugah, I have 3 children, 5, 10, and 16. My 16 year old has helped me so much as well as my 10 year old. I have been honest with my eldest, but left the others out of it. I have to say that she asked what is that medicine you take everyday and why? I just looked at her and said it is pain mediciation and I shouldn't be taking it everyday, and she agreed, she said that I had not been the same for awhile, and she didnt like it. After stewing on that for awhile, I decided that she was right and I did a turn around, a real turn around! My kids deserve their mom.

Weeza, Yes I do have chronic pain, but it is tricky for me, I don"t know how to take the pain medicine with out abusing it. The tolerance level becomes much higher and I take more and more to substain the pain. It is very fusterating, and I will look into the pain managment threads. Thank you for the PM, you are such a sweet women, and mother.

update: I am still so tierd.. My tummy does feel better though, and my legs, well they still ache, but hot baths seem to help, as well as that hot/cold cream, thanks for that idea Weeza, sent my daughter to buy me some. it is 8:20 pm, I just hope and pray for some sleep tonight and tomorrow will be another day and I will be 72 hours, Clean!

** This I am not to sure about though, my nose has been so runny, and which in return, makes my throat hurt, (post nasal) and now my lungs burn/hurt too, and I am coughing and just over all dont feel good. Just part of WD or is it a cold, on top of withdrawal ? Yucky!