View Single Post
Old 12-31-2009, 09:27 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
mssweetums
MsSweetums

A lurker now posting

i want to start of by saying happy new year!!!

I am hurting right now...I have been reading here since september. My ex of almost 2 weeks went into detox on tuesday (of this week), and i found out today that he was sent home that same day (from detox), because the rehab center didnt have a bed for him until Monday of next week.

I am upset and hurt, because, he told his relatives to watch me, keep in touch with me, because when he finishes rehab, he would show me what a good man he could be, because he loved me. I was told this on Monday.

Well, the relatives called me today, and I just inquired about whether or not they heard anything, (that is how i learned he was at home). They told me they were with him Tues., spoke to him earlier today, but they could no longer get a hold of him. I of course was concerned and proceeded to call him, left him 2 voice mails, and a text message with no response. Now I feel like the relatives lied to me about his feelings for me, but I dont understand why they would do that?

I was actually okay with my decision to leave him alone, (he called the police on me, not last saturday, but the saturday before, because i refused sex with him. i had 1 drink on an empty stomach, and another after eating, and told him that i would not leave, i would sleep on the floor for a minute, then leave, but he called the cops. I ended up being walked out of his place by the police and being told that I am sorry you are caught up in this, because he is an *******. i have left him alone since then. He has tried to reconnect 3 times since then, and I ignored him. Now I am sitting here upset, because I was worried about him, called him, and he ignored me.

WTF is wrong with me???