Thread: Triggered!
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2009, 08:27 AM
  # 30 (permalink)  
transformyself
I Love Who I Am

Naive, I'm relived you heard me and understand. I look forward to your posts. You have such clear insight and kindness.

AH called last night, drunk out of him mind and saying he should come over. I told him, no thank you. He's been texting me from work all day asking if I'm not talking to him.

Its so bizarre. He doesn't know yet that I'm done playing this game. The hooks don't work. I don't want him at my house while he's drunk. I don't care if he's offended. I don't care if he's freaked out about his bevavior and wants my reassurance. I don't care about his games. I really truly have apathy about it.

Trigger resolved, and learned from, I'm grateful to be back to this detachment. Grateful when I explained it to him that it was simple, detached and nuetral or however that's spelled. I spent so long being drug along behind him in this waste of a time trip. We went in circles. We ran out of gas. We retraced our steps. We clutched our breasts and screamed at the sky with raised fists. What a joke. Waht a waste of time. And I say that now without anger with him or myself. Now I can step away from the alcoholic.

STEP AWAY FROM THE ALCOHOLIC