View Single Post
Old 12-27-2009, 07:42 AM
  # 26 (permalink)  
Ananda

digger...change sponsors....you have dedicatedly tried to make this work for a long time now..I know cause i'v watched you.

insanity is doing the same thing over and over expecting different results....what we need changes....so who can help us changes...its about me not them....who can I work with to more fully develop as a person....to learn....

For me....it isn't important that my sponsor and i think the same, believe the same...whats important is can i be honest....and yes ... at some point will they let me grow how I grow....

sorry if this sounds conviluded but i still believe in this program and you my freind need to simply do what you need to do to grow in recovery.

At this point I don't know what my sponsor believes and I don't care...cause it isn't about that...I wanna be sober...as the person I most related to in AA to date said...I want to be sober more than I want to breath...and the chips say "to thine own self be true"...the rest of that quote is something like...and thou can not then be false to any man....

I'm not in a position to really share adequately with you ...but I know you are on this path....I know that sobriety is possible for all of us....I know that you can find a sponsor that you can work with...work the steps and I believe find YOUR path....

ok...cornball ananda over and out