View Single Post
Old 12-23-2009, 08:42 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
transformyself
I Love Who I Am

crybaby go change yout own diapers

AH finally had a meltdown tonight. I stopped him from bullying me and he behaved just like he used to. Difference? Me. I don't care. I don't care if he's storming around, don't care when he throws crap at me like "I think you're not capable of focusing and are all caught up in emotion," even though that's what he's doing. Oh yeah, that one used to drive me crazy!

Nope. Finished editing a piece. Sent it away. Did the dishes. Hung out with the kids while he drank in the kitchen, trying to hide it in his coffee travel mug. Really loved my kids, whereas in the past I would have ignored them to obsess about him. Change his diapers.

I just don't care. I don't give a flying ****. He will stay tonight and tomorrow, then be back at his house Friday night. When I examine my true feelings, I am a bit surprised that I'm not getting hooked back into his drama. I just don't freaking care. Nothing I ever did mattered anyway--and I worked by butt off to help, change, love, understand and accomodate him.

Not my problem anymore folks. This will be the happiest Christmas ever! I'm free at least!!!

Love love love to all of you still suffering.

Last edited by transformyself; 12-23-2009 at 08:43 PM. Reason: AHHH! Can't edit typo in title. What will become of me???