Old 12-21-2009, 12:54 PM
  # 19 (permalink)  
Ives

Originally Posted by Lilly Burn View Post
I was a control freak, mad, killjoy, all sorts of things... nothing wrong with him...even our mutal friends believed it for a while until they got to know him and me...they have been my greatest supporters through a very rough time.... Lillyx
I find it funny, we have mutual friends. There are two that enable her bigtime. These are now 'her' friends. She refers to them as 'her' friends even though I have known them longer!

She has turned one woman who is also an alcoholic enabler against me. She outright hates me even though.......she has never even met me. Only based on my GF complaining about me getting on her case about not drinking.....although, she doesn't call it that, she says the magic words that women hate hearing about men.....'abusive control freak'. All cause I dared question her drinking.

All the friends she has kept are enablers and they keep that merry go round spinning for her, but alas, they can't be there all the time to give her a spin, and seeing as I am not anymore.....well, she's in a bit of a jam.