View Single Post
Old 12-19-2009, 04:36 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  
lionheart
20/12/09

I guess between saying a few turned into a shitload takes away the value of a few. What others have said and reading other forums have showed me I am not alone, I am in a situation that is similar yet different but is a problem. I just emailed my partner in anticipation for discussion about moving forward...what a confrontation that will be, more that I have to admit my faults....

I kinda think I do have problems but dont at the same time..that is what is hard. For me, its easier for someone to say "this is the problem" because as soon as that happens, I form a plan of attack to fix it..its me and who I am and funnily enough past counsellors have used me as an example for it.

I can see what you wife is saying, my familly have said the same thing. Its usually because they are emabarrassed that it is hard for them to say but how horrible is it to be that person, even when you think you are the one that who may be brining the party to life!...absolutely get it AOC...I feel for you mate...

I thought about having a drink after work today (like you say, not that often) and then hammered it...how do you say no once you start...i start too often!

When someone says to me STOP or take a break, I get stubborn..I dont know why, its not just alcohol..im sure a professional should help with that at some point...

You say, do I drink every day, no. but its just about every day and if its not every day, I make up for it when its not.....that cant be good hey...