Thread: Ugh! Another
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2009, 08:27 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  
Elsie

Thank you!

Originally Posted by tjp613 View Post
Yes! That's him exactly! KING BABY!
He always makes a point of telling me that he feels I put my kids before him, and that he comes in last.
A lot of times I notice that even if he's not here, and I'm arguing with him via email, I'm engrossed in that and my kids and housework are not getting the attention they need.
He's a baby! He thinks the world revolves around him and that I should be doing the same.
A few weekends ago he came over to my house. I have a snack cupboard that I fill up everyweek for snacks for my kids' lunches and for stuff for them to have when they get home.
As with anyone lately, money is a little tight, and so I buy what I need for the week, and if too much gets eaten too early I cannot afford to replce it until the weeks end. He knows this! Yet that day again, he headed for the cupboard, probably to grab some cookies. Which, no big deal, but I said "Please don't eat all the snacks, I need them for lunches"
Maybe it came off harsh, I dunno, but he freaked out. Asked me what the big deal was, I explained that I'd have trouble replacing the snacks and he was not very happy with me. He said I feed them too much crap anyway. I don't feed them crap..yeah I had some cookies and fruit roll ups etc in there, and it does look like a lot of stuff, but packing lunches for 3 kids takes a lot of snacks! Plus I need little snacks for hometime, weekends, my little guy who's home with me.
He actually packed up his things and left my house.
I couldn't believe it.