View Single Post
Old 12-16-2009, 09:57 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
honoryourself

wowow lots to read. yes I'm aware of the car issue .. I thought I was protected at least from him driving it because it is insured. The car is in my name but we bought it for him. I have my own car also in my name. his is upside down on the loan, which is why I haven't taken it back from him, up until now I was believing he'd be paying his share on the loan etc. I don't trust him at all anymore. My plan is that when I move out in January I will also be taking the car, if not before that.. and having to eat the debt on that loan. The hesitation is that he has claimed he can't get a new car until he gets his license and that takes weeks. It's been 1.5 years and he 'hasn't had time' to renew his international license.
lame.
My hesitation has been the war that will erupt when I absolutely take that step. I want to be prepared and do everything at once and that takes timing. I suppose calling the cops while he's in my car I could get in trouble for that too? I don't know.

It's a small amount for now (not like he's dealing in 1000's of dollars), so I'm guessing he'd get a slap on the wrist if anything. He would come back to the house, he has no where else to go. My guess is he'd know it was me. I'm not prepared to testify against him at this point, I want to protect myself first. I do fear that while doing drugs like this he could lose control, he hasn't before but he certainly has that crazy look in his eye.

He is insured on the car with his (now expired) international license. I'm not sure what the rammifications of this are.
Good question.. I have been on him to renew for over a year, he keeps putting it off, the lazy jerk.