View Single Post
Old 12-16-2009, 08:18 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
honoryourself

calling the cops on your a/addict

My friends keep asking me, could you just call the cops on your AH and get him arrested?

This is after I've recently been finding out a lot about his drug use. He's threatening things with financial matters and being an ABSOLUTE disgusting pig towards me. I know he's buying a load of drugs to bring to his work's holiday party at a bar downtown this weekend, I know where the party is, and I know that his boss even knows about it, and I'm sure is getting in on it.

They think it would help my problems go away if I tipped off the cops.. here is AH, driving a car w/o a valid license (car is in my name), most likely carrying at least a small quantity of drugs on his person throughout the night, drinking, etc.

My take is I'm trying to only do things that will benefit me in some way, for my sanity. Doing things to just outright harm him, is like playing his game, and if it doesn't benefit me there's really no reason.

At the same time, he will do or say something that makes me SO ANGRY that I just want him to suffer, and stop spending money he is supposed to be paying bills with on damn drugs and booze.

I'm sure others here have been in a similar situation, looking for input or stories.