View Single Post
Old 12-15-2009, 02:15 PM
  # 19 (permalink)  
ladyhawk69

Still having issues. HE will never learn to accept his behavior if everyone keeps helping him. I feel so torn because I don't want to upset his folks (they are GREAT) but I can't stop thinking to myself STOP! He is living with his ex wife (who enables him but knows his behavior) and his dad helped him get his stuff from my house. (that was OK because I want it gone) I'm stepping away from that because I have no control but it bothers me because he now will NEVER learn to be self sufficient. He's never fallen directly on his face to do so. He is a master manipulator and knows how to play everybody. "I need help to make some money" and when he makes the money, well, need I say more? The only thing he has learned to do in his life is TAKE and all those around him are reinforcing that. (except me at the expense of pissing everybody off) I guess I have to be the bad guy now for my own sake and hopefully in the long run it will help everybody involved. This is hard............................ help