View Single Post
Old 12-15-2009, 10:52 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Dream2bClean
Scars,Souvineers we never lose

Thanks all

For your responses and YES I tend to be what I like to call DETAILED but others will call LONG WINDED HAHA so I will take the advice of 1 poster and break up my posts into smalles paragraphs with breaks so I dont scare people off. See I am the opposite...I see a post that looks like a novel and I am all over it.

Yes I know there are likely to be some peolple that I saw at meeting before but as I mentioned (I am not sure if it was in this post) but I dont do well with woman and I believe that is b/c my mother is an alcoholic and father is recovering and my father asked her my senior year of HS to choose us 3 daughters and husband of over 20 years to get sober w/ him or choose drinking and she schose and I havent spoken to her since.

Its not like I get along better with guys ONLY, but I grew up such a tomboy, and with the resentment towards my mother that is ongoing, with a guy friends (and No I am not super pretty but luckily I am getting better looking with age and educating myself on how to make kyself less of a tom boy and more presentable) which is vital since my career is in cosmetic surgery and I have to "look the part" But it is not b/c I want someone to flirt with but becomming close (as in having a female sponsor which I know is recommended or vital for recovery) it is hard for me to see myself having that bond with another woman, but I am willing to try.

Thanks for the posts and being a 4th or 5th time arounder I feel a bit of the tough love BUT I NEED IT that is how things and others words get through to me so please keep em coming, I do appreciate it more than you would ever know. <3 Chris