View Single Post
Old 12-03-2009, 01:36 PM
  # 152 (permalink)  
proslang

Hi all, I just joined and this is the first thread I found about opiate addiction. Tuesday was the last day I took any pills till today. Tuesday I took 4 percs in the morning and 2 1/2 percs and 2 tram's a few hours later. That was a small amount compared to what I am used to taking. The withdraw started later that night when I tried to sleep. My wife woke me up because she said I was twitching and shaking in my sleep. I woke up in a pool of sweat even though I was freezing. I used to take anywhere from 10 to 15 oxy's at a time and 10 to 15 altram's at a time. I almost died a few months ago after taking 17 tram's in two hour without eating for two days. After that I promised her I would quit after I put her though that but as everyone here know, that is a lot easier said than done. I cut back the amounts I was taking but started taking 4 to 6 oxy's every few hours, which I think turned out to be worst. She has gone through the first stages of WD so many time with me I can't count. I own it to hewr and my kids to get clean but sometimes it seems impossible and most of the time I'd rather die than go through WD but that would not be fair to her or my kids.