View Single Post
Old 11-24-2009, 06:33 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
lmnt1080

I dont know what I should do

Hi. I have been using drugs for 6 years now, since high school, and throughout college. I use them to get through the day sometimes, here and there.. I always try to moderate myself. I've never really been physically addicted, or a "use every day" person until a couple of weeks ago.

I've done roxis in the past, and it's very difficult to keep them in control but I managed. A few weeks ago my doctor put me in a bunch of blood tests for possible HIV and Hepatitis, and I was terrified. I did roxis every day for a week after that. After that, my friend who's prescribed suboxone gave me some, and I used it every day for another two weeks or so. I finally ran out and it's been 3 days, I have no physical addiction like i'm sure most people here have. I'm not one to binge ever, but I want to fix this problem. I also haven't used other drugs besides roxis in the past couple of months.

So here I am. Do I need to go to rehab? I really don't want to, I'd like to recover in the privacy of my own home.