View Single Post
Old 11-24-2009, 06:05 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
GotItFirstTime

Originally Posted by Tazman53 View Post
You know in reading what DesertKate & GotItFirstTime have said I would simply ask a question for you to ponder upon. When you look your daughter in the eye today do you ever feel a need to escape from the reality of your life away from her? From your initial post on this thread I sense a great deal of regret in your chosen profession and self justify it by saying it allows you to spend a great deal of time with your daughter. Is the time you spend with her quality time?

Inside each of us is " Moral Fiber". That fiber is torn and tattered by the way we lived our life and the things that happen to us early on. Many of us believe that daily sexual escapes are a "need" when in fact they are a cover up. We see women trapped in night clubs all around the world and why? Their moral fiber is so damaged it is all they feel they deserve. God gave each of us a set of principles. Over the years we bend the truth and warp the truth into beleivable things. Then we begin to cover up our shame with alcohol or drugs. I am not saying this is you because I do not know you. But if you are like 100s of others I have dealt with again I say the Alcolhol is a Band-Aid covering up a much deeper issue rooted in shame. I/we would never judge you but maybe you are judging yourself to harshly?