View Single Post
Old 11-20-2009, 10:25 AM
  # 437 (permalink)  
Asta1

Thanks so much to everyone for the congrats and encouraging words. They really mean a lot. Other times when I have tried to cut back (I've really never wholeheartedly tried to quit before -- went to rehab for a month several years ago but didn't have my heart in it) I really didn't have a support group as great as you guys. Reading and posting here every day really gives me a boost. And it's really turning out to be more of trying to help other people than the reverse. I didn't expect that to happen but it has.

ThirtyB: Your post at 12:29 sounded so... positive. It was great to see you in a good mood. I hope your mood was still positive at 9:30. It was hard to tell. I am pulling for you every day!!

Nouble: Day 7! WooHoo! A week is a big milestone.

Brixton: Since I'm new, never saw you as PaddingtonB. (I did spend the night at the hotel at Paddington station a few years back however and rode the train to and from Wales. It was cool!) Hope to see more of you!

Rose: A big WooHoo to you too on day 8. Feels good, huh? Amazing about running into your old post! I'm still hoping you are working on your tan to make all your WA compadres (?sp) envious. This has been the RAINIEST November!!

Have a great day everyone! Thanks & :ghug3 to all.