Thread: Enough
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2009, 07:12 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Momsrainbow

Well, RAH showed up-looked at me and wanted to make certain I was ok. Since I cannot force him to leave he has stayed. Taking care of dogs, cleaning house, working on 3 houses, cooking (he even made cookies for me). Got estimates on the truck and it will be a long time before it runs again. No collision insurance. Dang.

He wanted to talk-it was always me. We talked and talked and talked. I sais we were raised so different. He was raised in Iceland military base until 14, on drugs at 14. Sent back to the US to his real dad. Was still on drugs and in prison at 19. He said everything he learned was in prison. He says he is trying to understand what upsets me about seeing everyone in the past and will try to correct it.

He no longer has to see the appointed mental health counsler. Parole visits will be every 3 months.

He said I have to quit seeing the past, see him as he is now and how he will be in the future. I guess I am banged up enough to try the wait and see. My cop friend said ok but just remember I am always here for you and so is the police chief. We love ya kid.

One day at a time. May very well be sorry but we will see. I can forgive but how in the world do you forget and leave the past in the past?