Enough

Old 11-15-2009, 05:38 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Enough

Have tried posting twice now. Will not show up.

Told AH to get out today, whether he had a place to go or not. Enough is enough. He is in and out and in and out. He just has to see his druggie friends and his trash family. They call he jumps and leaves. Told him just to go and be with them all and be happy. He said I was negative, darn right-he is never here except to eat, sleep and get gas money so he can run around. I have the truck and I think all the keys. I have to have transportation-this is a rural area. He left with the clothes on his back.

I simply could not see things the way he does, I guess we were raised so different.

I called my policeman friend who is not working tonight-said he will check the rent house, grams and my house. He will also have the sheriff's dept. keep and eye on things tonight and tomorrow. I am not scared of AH, but his family and friends are crazy-like they call the police and make things up, throw bricks through windows, etd.

I am certain AH has not done any drugs but nothing else has changed from before he went to prison and I cannot handle the stress.

Dogs got out this am-a hole in the fence and he beat the little pitbull and she is still shaking tonight. Poor dog. Goodness-you plug up a hole, not beat a dog.

Wish me luck tonight, going to be a long night. May a little prayer I stay strong this time!
Old 11-15-2009, 05:56 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

You have my prayers. Clean or not, sounds like the behavior is still there and that's what the problem is in the first place. If the behavior doesn't change, it doesn't matter whether they are doing the drugs or not, right?

Also---I cannot fathom animal abusers....it kills me a little on the inside.
Old 11-15-2009, 09:46 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
grateful rca

you are in my prayers and i pray that he finds his way soon.
Old 11-15-2009, 09:52 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Prayers sent up...stay strong!
Old 11-16-2009, 01:34 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Hitting our "enough" point clears out vision and takes us forward, matter what we end up doing.

Beating a dog is not a good thing, hurts my heart too.

Hugs to you and the pooch.
Old 11-16-2009, 03:20 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
learning to live for me

Good for you for saying adios! I'm so sorry about your precious puppy. Please give him a hug and kiss for me. And I send them to you as well. You are in my thoughts!
Old 11-16-2009, 05:05 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Praying for strength for you to get through this and stay strong. It is hard, but
you will have days ahead full of serenity and peace!
Old 11-18-2009, 05:24 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  

I woke up feeling like a million $. Worked around the house, played ball with the dogs and then======thought I would go to the post office box and check it. Got the mail, was driving home, went to reach for a cigarette out of my purse, purse fell to the floor and went to reach for it,popped my head up and oversteered and hit an electric pole-needless to say truck has major major damage and I was not even going 20mph. Just got a banged up arm. Called my cop friend at home-he came-said OHHHH-he called the police chief at home-he came-OHHHHHH. I have not had a license in 20 years-uh-oh. No tickets, no lectures just lets get you out of here and home. Called a wrecker and got the truck on it and the man got it to the rent house. I had no money and none in the bank and he told the police he would take a post dated check. I thought it would be at least 250 and he said 50. Three neighbors in the area have been here wanting to know what they could do-both police called yesterday to check on me. I am ok, just a little shock and a bummed up arm.

I must explain about the pitbull. She was not beat-just a hard spanking. I only have to say bad dog. I told the police about it and they said they could do nothing about a spanking. Also, until a divorce he can come and go in the house as he pleases. Just cannot take anything other than his clothes and personal items.

Needless to say, I smoked my last two cigarettes and will no longer be smoking.

Thanks again to all...
Old 11-18-2009, 06:29 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
grateful rca

oh my, glad you're ok, hope your arm feels better soon. sorry about your truck though. i guess it really pays off to have a good cop friend, huh?
Old 11-20-2009, 07:12 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  

Well, RAH showed up-looked at me and wanted to make certain I was ok. Since I cannot force him to leave he has stayed. Taking care of dogs, cleaning house, working on 3 houses, cooking (he even made cookies for me). Got estimates on the truck and it will be a long time before it runs again. No collision insurance. Dang.

He wanted to talk-it was always me. We talked and talked and talked. I sais we were raised so different. He was raised in Iceland military base until 14, on drugs at 14. Sent back to the US to his real dad. Was still on drugs and in prison at 19. He said everything he learned was in prison. He says he is trying to understand what upsets me about seeing everyone in the past and will try to correct it.

He no longer has to see the appointed mental health counsler. Parole visits will be every 3 months.

He said I have to quit seeing the past, see him as he is now and how he will be in the future. I guess I am banged up enough to try the wait and see. My cop friend said ok but just remember I am always here for you and so is the police chief. We love ya kid.

One day at a time. May very well be sorry but we will see. I can forgive but how in the world do you forget and leave the past in the past?
Old 11-20-2009, 07:54 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
grateful rca

Originally Posted by Momsrainbow View Post
One day at a time. May very well be sorry but we will see. I can forgive but how in the world do you forget and leave the past in the past?
hi momsrainbow, it maybe a little easier for you to forgive if as time goes on, you realize that the past isn't repeating itself, you know, the past keep finding its way into the future.

my ah says the same things only he most always brought his past actions into the future. he never gave me time to get through his past, it was always present.

keep the focus on you, in time you will know when its time to trust again. praying for ya.