View Single Post
Old 11-19-2009, 12:23 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
YoungJohn

thank you all for the advice.

I think i'm gonna do some sort of counseling and NA maybe. Idk. I'm still a suffering addict right now and I'm getting worse since the time I made this thread. Am I just an idiot? i am an idiot. I know the problem and the choices I need to make to save myself yet i just continue in this path of self destruction.

To those who brought up drug counseling at my college.. I'm sure they have this at the Health Center of my college. Idk if i wanna do this at my college though I'm ashamed and don't want people who I go to school with to know about it (if it's group therapy or wwhatever idk)

But yeah.. I told my dad about using cocaine and he was really devastated. He's very understanding about the marijuana problem. He doesn't object to smoking pot because it's mild. He never saw that even the mildest drug was destroying me and possibly leading me to coke. I told him I was definitely stopping cocaine.. which was A LIE cause i have been still using it. But my parents know that I need help now. I just haven't been honest to them about how addicted I am to coke. I feel like crap.