View Single Post
Old 06-07-2004, 07:37 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  
Weasel4IR
KingsWeaver, We Are One

I Feel Better Now!

Thanks Pam,
I was really starting to feel like nobody cared anymore, this is tough watching him quit, start etc..... But coming close to loosing his dream job is what I would clasify as almost hitting bottom.

We are not the richest folks and we do have our money issues but we hang together on them and try like heck not to fight about it anymore, does no good to fight about what you can't really control. But, we do need our jobs especially his!

It seems I ride the wagon with him I am here to see his ups and downs and it can really hurt at times, but he knows what he did was wrong and that he crossed the line at work and it won't happen again. A lot of people say sure it won't but even his boss says that he learns from his mistakes and I believe he does, Otherwise he would be in the unemployment line today!

Thanks for concidering me part of the family that means more to me than words can say.

In closing I would have to say that I am his section of the homelife right now. His daugher is caught up in her own little world and you know how teenagers can be, don't get me wrong she loves him but you know the teenage drama with friends and ya know Prom night is coming up on Friday!

But anayway Pam, thanks for your kind words and support I hope I hear from some more of the family in here at SR, it does help me in so many ways!

Hugs to all of you, love you all,
Penelope

P.S. DangerousDan where are you when I need you the most, lol your humor is the best to cheer up anybody