View Single Post
Old 11-16-2009, 07:55 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
akazia21

just want to say hi

Hi everyone have been looking at this site for a while and am finally ready to jump in. I am a 31 yr old mom of a soon to be 3 yr old. Up until August 2008 I was drinking VERY heavy for about 6 months, at that point I cut back due to a interlock in my car which caused me to cut back during the week as I had to et to work and couldn't start the car if I drank more than 6 beers a night. Then, this last June I made a hard effort to limit my drinkin to weekends only which has worked and I have cut down from drinking 10-12 beers on the weekend down to a bottle of wine (if that is cutting down). Anyway I now just want to stop altogether as I am just tired of it. I really only started drinking after 21 and I have gone through heavy years and light years since then and one year of sobriety with my daughter until she was 3mths. I am just askin for your support and advice-I get so stressed being a single mom sometimes I just want that drink and then hate my self the next day. I don't want her to see mommy drunk anymore...please help