Old 11-16-2009, 01:15 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
MsPINKAcres
Living in a Pinkful Place

((Wuzzled))

Honey - this is the bottom line question - do you want advice from a financial standpoint or do you want advice from an emotional best way to save my marriage standpoint?

Don't know if you are familiar with my story - but I'm one of those that left my AH after 16 plus yrs and it finanically devasted me.

I am also a tax professional for a national recognized Tax Prep Firm - so I have some experience on the tax situation too.

Financially 90% of the time - we are usually better off if we are NOT intertwined with the active A's - PLEASE NOTE that is a generalized statement and NOT specific tax or financial advice as EACH situation is different!!!!!

Emotional/Relationshipwise - how can you work on rebuilding if you are already leaving in your mind?

This is a tough place to be in - I can relate -
Until you make the decision - You might have to decide what am I going to do today?
If I'm leaving I'm leaving - If I'm staying, today I'm going act, feel, believe and do as I'm staying.

It doesn't mean that we can't have some sort of safety net and/or Plan B to protect ourselves - but I had to make a decision to live one way just for today - until I felt I had a clear cut answer to change that decision.

Without doing that I felt like I was flip flopping my life into insanity.

This is just something that I had to do to get some peace of mind for myself - Maybe you could talk with someone about your financial concerns - get some other input to help you make your decision.

Maybe journaling out your feelings could help you - are you really wanting to leave and just looking for what seems to be a justifyable reason?

Honey whatever you decide just remember - It gets to be your decision. What ever you and your HP feels is best for YOU!

Seek the courage, strength and wisdom you have within you to find your way.

Wishing you your HP's very Best,
Rita