Thread: Enough
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2009, 05:38 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Momsrainbow

Enough

Have tried posting twice now. Will not show up.

Told AH to get out today, whether he had a place to go or not. Enough is enough. He is in and out and in and out. He just has to see his druggie friends and his trash family. They call he jumps and leaves. Told him just to go and be with them all and be happy. He said I was negative, darn right-he is never here except to eat, sleep and get gas money so he can run around. I have the truck and I think all the keys. I have to have transportation-this is a rural area. He left with the clothes on his back.

I simply could not see things the way he does, I guess we were raised so different.

I called my policeman friend who is not working tonight-said he will check the rent house, grams and my house. He will also have the sheriff's dept. keep and eye on things tonight and tomorrow. I am not scared of AH, but his family and friends are crazy-like they call the police and make things up, throw bricks through windows, etd.

I am certain AH has not done any drugs but nothing else has changed from before he went to prison and I cannot handle the stress.

Dogs got out this am-a hole in the fence and he beat the little pitbull and she is still shaking tonight. Poor dog. Goodness-you plug up a hole, not beat a dog.

Wish me luck tonight, going to be a long night. May a little prayer I stay strong this time!