View Single Post
Old 11-11-2009, 10:16 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
tjp613

but he keeps throwing threats my way: "I won't go to mediation if I suspect that the daycare has been told not to let me pick up the baby", "If you don't respond to my email RIGHT NOW, I'll consider that we don't have any agreement at all", "If you want to be "informed" ahead of time of when I pick up the baby, then you'll need to find a way to prove to me that we legally have shared custody and equal rights to her"...
I don't understand how he thinks he has ANY of this power!!? The JUDGE is the one who will decide who will have joint, shared or sole custody!!! The JUDGE will force you into mediation -- it's not up to him to decide. If he's an ass about it, it will only look bad for HIM when it comes time for the final proceedings.

You just keep quiet like you have been, and keep documenting!! Did you write down that you went into the apt last night and he had a beer in his hand? That the baby had eaten cheerios and had no bath? WRITE IT ALL DOWN. Who, what, when and where. Was anyone else present? What was he wearing? What was the baby wearing? What was said? Every detail. The detail helps validate your story.

When you get nervous about something he's said, call your attorney before you do anything he's asking you to do!!

Ask him if he plans to let go of his beer long enough to accept his "Father of the Year" award.