View Single Post
Old 11-10-2009, 03:55 PM
  # 97 (permalink)  
Live

Hi Live Angel and to my SR family -

Here is an update on today's progress,

This morning a former police woman; Chris who works at the shelter drove me to my house. There we met a county cop. AH wasn't home. I arrived armed with a list of exactly what I wanted to get. I recited the list and my path through the house to Chris to be able to be quick & efficient. Shelter advised to get anything I'd want if he were to destroy tings I loved, or burn down the house, also anything of value that could be sold should financial trouble or ruin become a reality.

He wasn't home when we arrived. Only place he ever goes is on a liquor run. So I started at the far end od the house and got my WALLET which was of utmost importance, work clothes, jewelry. Into the living room and got my children's baby pictures and artwork, the kitchen for prescription meds and out the door. Whirlwind. Took about 5 or 10 minutes. AH had arrived and cop kept him talking in the garage.

In the garage, AH was saying to cop: 'i don't know why she's doing this' blah blah. On Live's sage advise I didn't look at him or talk to him. Chris kept herself physically between AH and me. When I needed strength I looked into her eyes, and she was there.

We left. I was ELATED! We had done it with no trouble, exactly as planned. I felt invincable! Never shook or shed a tear. WOOO HOOO!

You know that he was going to try to contact me, though. Since I haven't responded to his calls or texts, he tried my sister on the east coast. Called, she didn't answer. Emailed. She forwarded it to me. Dr. Jeckle said he looooved me, had never raised his voice to me (HA), to let him know if I needed money. Then Mr. Hyde said he could find me if he wanted to but he wouldn't (my hero - barf), that he wanted the shelter womans phone number. Then dr Jeckle said to he loves me with all his heart and always has. Then Mr. Hyde said he'll be waiting for me (in my house that he's supposed to leave) if I decide I love him again.

.......received via phone email...live