Old 11-10-2009, 11:06 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
honoryourself

Aw, I'd love to have a dog no matter what but it is a big responsibility. It's been hard with the dog we do have. I doubt I'd be able to train a new puppy, and in my heart I'd feel pretty guilty about replacing my true love puppy with a new one

I can't think about this now, making me cry...

I just got the signal today that my AH is "not sure what he wants any more", in a calm, controlled voice. He indicated it to my father when they met for lunch today and my dad told him it was important for us to talk and sort out what our next step was, because the yelling and screaming wasn't getting anywhere and we both needed to know how to get on with our lives. Apparently the idea of divorce is not so foreign to him as I thought it was. I admit now I have thoughts in my mind that he may have had an indiscretion or two in the past month since he's been staying away at friends houses that I don't know. I don't know, and I guess it's not important. It's just hard to think that I may never be with this man again.
Ouch!

I'm sitting at work breaking down crying in between tasks. Not easy at all!!

I guess I need to get off my butt and do those pre-separation things I could have started on a week ago. I never called the third-referred laywer, never called the cc companies, etc. I think that all made it feel to real.
Ugh, I feel sick and like my face might explode in tears.

Deep breath.. get through the day. One day at a time, right?