View Single Post
Old 11-09-2009, 05:50 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Horselover

Originally Posted by Payton View Post
If I drank tonight I would be hungover tomorrow at that meeting, feel like ****, be exhausted through class, have to rush through my homework, etc, etc.
And you would still have all those other problems and they probably would look a lot worse after you drank . Also you would have to put another number down there and add your drinking. Not worth it Payton.

Life sure does suck at times. I could not agree with you more on that sentiment, BUT tomorrow is another day and who knows what great thing might happen.

What does Payton like to do to spoil herself? I like nice hot baths, bookstores, walks, playing on the computer, playing with my son and/or dogs, hot cup of coffee (flavored) or tea, and of course, chocolate.

Don't let drinking be the answer to life's problems because it only creates another problem. You will soon become a mother and believe me there is stress with that job at times. You can handle life Payton. I'm sorry there is so much at once, but you can handle it. Can you meditate? I recently have started that and yoga and it helps. It really does and I'm not just saying that. Hugs - Sarah