View Single Post
Old 11-09-2009, 07:18 AM
  # 415 (permalink)  
ViciousCycle
perpetual optimist

Hi all, I am on Day 4. This time around was easy......no shakes......barely anything......was I not being as bad as I thought? I am sleeping like a rock.......very tired though still. The timing for this was perfect with my dude being gone, just perfect. I have the time to worry about just me........rare in my world right now. As you have probably have seen in a posted thread, I am eating like a pig! Everything sounds so good........I must be making up for all those "empty" calories.

Hey I started a cool thread on food called "What's for dinner." Feel free to check it out!!

TB.....I hear ya but know this. Most of America is in your shoes.........school or no school.........not giving you tough love..........I AM THERE TOO. I am a single gal who is in her seasonal layoff period.....I am union so I do collect UI but it is pennies.....I still have a mortgage, all my bills, etc..........I watch as others get to go and do..........I cannot......sometimes I feel resentment.......but this is my life and there is one thing I have learned...........money does not make you happy. Some of the most miserable people I know are loaded. (monetarily, lol) So do what ya gotta do. Millions of people are feeling strapped........and I don't know about there but the number of homeless folks around here is increasing. You are going to school.......awesome. You are one of the lucky ones in that respect. I am too, I have to write a paper today on Japanese-American subcultures.....at least we are bettering ourselves, right? Ok stepping down form the proverbial soapbox........hope I did not offend........just trying to help.

BD, your wife will come around. I bet she's mad you did not confide in her sooner is all. Just be you, that's who she fell in love with.

I hope the rest of you had a great weekend.

Now I gotta get to that paper..........hugs.