View Single Post
Old 11-05-2009, 06:59 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
PHIZ007

Today I woke up feeling quite good! Then I had a bit of a cry and got annoyed with AH as he woke me up several times last night to talk about crap when he was drunk! I then decide to make the most of the day for myself!

BUT I have vaccumed and mopped the floor. Tidied the house, done the accounts for my small business, telephoned the benefits people to know what my entitlements will be for my children when I eventually leave (thats a big one for me!! as been wanting to do it for ages!!)...and now I am going to go to the post office and send some parcels, make myself a nice lunch sit down for an hour and relax before making my children a beautiful dinner and I am looking forward to playing the wii fit plus with them after dinner! We try and make it a wii night on a friday!!

I feel like I am doing good things today to assist my recovery! thank you for a great post....its put yet another spring in my step after feeling so sad yesterday! and a bit tearful this morning...but now I am feeling I CAN and I WILL ....Phiz